New Starbucks coming soon

Good night Java City, good night sweet prince.
The construction site’s located in the Jack B. Kelley Student Center.

Starbucks Coffee Company is coming to the Jack B. Kelley Student Center. The Java City Coffee is no longer open and is covered in order for construction to occur safely. Coffee lovers on campus have demonstrated tremendous excitement and concerns about the opening of Starbucks. “I think this was a great idea, and I have a feeling many people are looking forward to this opening,” Abigail Martinez, a senior Education major, said.
“I’m worried about paying for something expensive and not tasting any good. I am also worried that this Starbucks will not have my favorite cup of coffee,” Marissa Zavala, a senior Communication Disorders major said.
The Starbucks Coffee Company has attracted a lot of college students. National Public Radio recently reported young adults are turning to coffee, rather than caffeinated sodas, as their pick up of choice. The Starbucks Coffee Company is expected to open on Oct. 21 assuming construction finishes on time. “Starbucks will be conducting training for all employees and we will follow national pricing on all Starbucks products,” Steven Knadle, WT Food Service Director said.
Aramark will have no control over the prices that Starbucks establishes. Student workers will also be allowed to work only after they are trained to work at Starbucks.
“This will be a full service Starbucks. It will have all breakfast, lunch and dinner options plus all coffees and teas,” Knadle said.