I Am More Than…

Megan Moore

Ed. Note – Collaborative work between Megan Moore and Alyssa Bonner

In an effort to break through stereotypes and better understand the West Texas A&M University campus as a whole, The Prairie undertook a visual project to show individuals as more than their surface level labels.

I am more than just a professor.

Dr. Alex Hunt is a professor of English, Philosophy and Modern Languages but is also a family man, writer, editor and marathon runner with a passion for the West.

I am more than just a student.

Kris Mefford is a student at West Texas A&M University but is also a single mother to her son Jaxon, who is in first grade. She is an animal lover and recently rescued a pitbull.

I am more than a pageant queen.

Amy Romero is a West Texas A&M University student who competes in beauty pageants but is also an advocate for teen suicide awareness and a member of the Ad/PR Society.

I am more than just a track star.

Malika Ouédraogo is an international student at West Texas A&M University. She is a standout on the track team but is also a fashion icon in France.

I am more than just my major.

Jonathan Chapman (right) is a Business major at West Texas A&M University but is also a car fanatic and enjoys working on cars as a hobby.

I am more than just my age.

David Duenes is a 33-year old student but is also a popular radio personality on campus.

• I Am More Than…

Features

‘Final’ly time for Finals

• I Am More Than…

Features

WT Students and Community Give Back on Annual Day of Caring

• I Am More Than…

Features

Beyond the 9 to 5: metaphors and magic

• I Am More Than…

Features

“Not fake news: I am graduating”

• I Am More Than…

Features

WTAMU Distinguished Lecture Series Welcomed Captain Mark Kelly

• I Am More Than…

Features

West Texas A&M professor receives award for her research by the International Journal of Eating Disorders

• Features

Buffs aim for the perfect shot at Nationals

• I Am More Than…

Features

WTAMU student represented 4-H in National Ag Day in DC

• Features

OSEL encouraged students to create their own terrariums

• I Am More Than…

Features

Beyond the 9 to 5: beakers and brewskies

I Am More Than…